Wednesday, 23 March 2016

On wednesdays we write wishlists



ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX

It has been so so long since I wrote a wishlist post or even browsed at homeware online in all honesty. I kinda wish I didn't look because now I have about a million and one things that I want to buy but don't have a house to put them in. So sad.

I particularly love the little plant pot with 'grow up' written on it because how ironiiiic! Also, New Look homeware are literally winning at life because they have SO many pretty things - seriously, check them out if you haven't already. Found it pretty odd how I included a bath towel in this post but look at it, it's such a babe.

What's your favourite place to shop for homeware at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I need that little pot, loooove it!!

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more posts! Those photos are incredible!! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful pictures! ;) love your blog, very good inspiration ♡ sexy bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!